• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[AI] LoaP AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im just wondering if there is anyway to make an AI that can play LoaP? Like for it to choose a character and get a job and then buy drugs and all that other fun stuff, would that be like an extreme challenge? Or something somebody mite try?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
It is possiable, but it would not be easy to make nor would it be not demanding to your computed. The picking of heroes is easy, a random integer is all thats needed. But the moving around, doing jobs and such with loaps pathing would be a pain. Also communication with a non AI druglord would be insanily hard since the druglord sets the prices, can even be insanily high.

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS WITH OUT KNOWING MEDIUM/ADVANCED JASS!

Level 1
Ok, cool. I think that should be something that somebody from here, not me, should try. We would probably have to make a LoaP designed around it were the drug lord actually has to set prices like with -heroine 200 or something like. I think it would be neat, but thats just me. (And I love LoaP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.