• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOAP 2 Gold

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is for 1.24e. This no joke. It actually work now. I fixed it. And protected it so no noobs can go and steal it. I personally give no credit to the creator of this map. Due to HE/SHE had wrote something very wrong in the map. And HE/SHE didn't fix it for 1.24. Enjoy.

Keywords:
Roleplay, RP, LOAP
Contents

LOAP 2 Gold (Map)

Reviews
16:38, 15th Feb 2011 -Kobas-: You need to have permission to upload maps created by others. Don't do this again!

M

16:38, 15th Feb 2011
-Kobas-:
You need to have permission to upload maps created by others. Don't do this again!

Level 12
facepalm7.jpg

Also..
FreeWayLemon said:
Created by Hackzorzz ; Uploaded by: Hackzor
I dont think you made it
Say someone named Joe created a map and it read: Created by JoeMama, Uploaded by: Joe
CLOSE ENOUGH? Yeah, it's probably still the same guy. Or it could be a situation where they are totally different; in my case:

Created by LokNarash, Uploaded by: Aesthetics, since I want to use my Wc3 Battle.net account name for the author instead.

Level 3
Hackzorzz is my battle.net name on Europe. Come view me and ask all my clan members. And they'll laugh hard at you or something.
I WOULD have taken 'Hackzor' on battle.net too but some freaky f*cktard have stolen that name.
Still. Hope whoever download this go here and post. IF you find a bug post a comment too and I'll get rigged of it. ;)

To moderator. Again don't delete this map just due to it's "stolen". At least I don't look at it as stealing.

Level 27
Well it does look like you stole it. You should provide some proves it's yours. And it breaks some other rules too.
Plus all Loaps are stolen, so technically you can't upload it here. All those other Loaps here were uploaded before the map rules became stricter, from that time Loap map must be really really exceptionally good to forgive the fact it's a Loap.

Plus your description is really bad.