• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading unit required to move vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm trying to make it so when you load a unit into an inanimate transport unit, the unit is given the ability to move, like real life cars and what not..I made a trigger that sets movement speed to 300 when a unit is loaded but for some reason it kept the unit's initial speed of 0..I tried making two forms of the transport and replacing the inanimate one with a moving one when a unit is loaded, but the loaded unit is kicked out when the unit is replaced :cry: ..I don't know if I'm going about this the right way, I've seen it done in another map where the loaded unit is placed far away from the player and the car has no loaded units, a replacement trigger to a non-transport car :lol: ..I want to avoid this if possible, I need a transport from beginning to end and a trigger to set the car inanimate when unloaded (had a problem with this too, unload ability was the ability being cast..when u click face box where stats should be to unload it doesn't count as an ability cast, so the trigger is useless for unloading) :x Help me out with this please..

Status
Not open for further replies.