• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm making a campaign, based off a character that I made up for when Blizzard was having creative writing contest. So I decided to make his story (Most of it) into a campaign, and I'm trying to make it as much like a Blizzard campaign as I can(I'm even doing voice overs). With that being said, I would like to ask that someone please help me make some loading screens. At the moment, I've just been using the standard Blizzard ones, but the campaign doesn't really follow those at all. If someone can do this, let me know, and I will give more details on what I need to be done. Thank you for your time.

P.S. By loading screen, I mean the part with the map, with the bar that turns blue and has the letters "Press any key to continue"

Status
Not open for further replies.