• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Screen need to be fix. Anybody can help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Currently I start working back at my campaign. However, the loading screen of mine was generally created by communist_orc and it seems like he been inactive for quite a while.

So, I need somebody could help me fix this loading screen which generally created by him.

6528-loading-screen.jpg

I need it to be improve and the loading bar (At bottom mid of the loading screen) to be remove.

Credit and reputation would be given inside the campaign.

Level 9
hmm we'll see what a few hours can do.

Umm... otherwise I'm not sure about any of the colors, they seem a little over-red to me, and I didn't want to make any major changes without approval first.

So here you go, I just repaired the obvious signs of file corruption & damage.

Attachments

• Cleaned.jpg
    Cleaned.jpg
    809.5 KB · Views: 104
Level 31
Since this campaign of mine was set at medieval age, probably brown colour would be the best option for the roads.

And I mean the entire map colour should look as reddish as it was currently look like, but have the structure, mountain, forest, desert and etc etc have it's origin colour.

If you paid attention to the loading screen, you would notice some structure was partically in black and red.

Level 18
Since this campaign of mine was set at medieval age, probably brown colour would be the best option for the roads.

And I mean the entire map colour should look as reddish as it was currently look like, but have the structure, mountain, forest, desert and etc etc have it's origin colour.

If you paid attention to the loading screen, you would notice some structure was partically in black and red.

Awww F*CK!

Come to me Alt+Z

EDIT: Is the castle to the south unfinished? If so you want me to complete it?

Status
Not open for further replies.