• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Screen need to be fix, anybody ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
I need somebody to edit this loading screen, which is a world map for my campaign.

I need somebody to create a road (Indicate with a orange line) at the bottom of the map, which are leading to a village while removing the road (Indicate with a red mark).

Also, the map currently look as if it been done with a colour paint. Can anybody make it look better ? Credit and reputation would be given.

Last edited:
Level 5
I need somebody to edit this loading screen, which is a world map for my campaign.

I need somebody to create a road (Indicate with a orange line) at the bottom of the map, which are leading to a village while removing the road (Indicate with a red mark).

Also, the map currently look as if it been done with a colour paint. Can anybody make it look better ? Credit and reputation would be given.

This is all I could do with your picture for now. :bored:
Turning it to a loadingscreen is not a problem.
1.JPG

Level 5
The place were you wiped out the road looks like a mess. You should try sharpening it and giving it more detail, now it looks like a red lake

Maybe I should.
I'm just not really into doing other peoples drawings.
I can do pictures but I don't like the pen and paper drawing for other, I like the digital way.

I might change it, or maybe somebody will, for now I cannot do it.
Maybe later, but thanks for the advice, I will do it even if somebody gives this guy a perfect picture because I need to learn that atleast.

Thank you.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.