• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Loading screen with text...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi all! Im almost done with the new map i am making and one of the things i need before im done is a loading screen. I already found one, but the problem is i need to have some text on the screen...

I have ask for the original owners permission to use the picture, and he said i could use it...

I thought of somehow having a old treaty or contract like page on the right side of the picture, i can send the text if somebody agrees to help :)

Btw D: I can somehow not upload the image cause i already used it in another post >:/ So heres the link: http://heavenslight180.deviantart.com/art/BeastMaster-207768055

Last edited:
Level 5
I hope this will do. It's nothing much and it took me just a minute. I left the text for you to do so you can fiddle with the fonts and size. I resized the image to 512x512 so it's ready to go. All you have to do is add the text and change it to BLP format. I like to use BLP Lab.

Anyway, again, I hope this works.

~Derdan

Edit: I tried to get rid of the white spots around the paper, but I'm no paint pro. It looks perfectly fine in Warcraft. Also, I was going to make the paper a bit transparent so it doesn't take away from the right side of the image, but it doesn't look too good when I do that.

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Beastmaster.jpg
    Beastmaster.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.