• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading bar issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hey. I have modified the map loading progress bar for the needs of my project and now I'm having some trouble. I imported new textures for the border and fill of the bar so it should look like this:

attachment.php

(shot in MdlVis)

So I extracted the model, replaced the textures, imported in a map and set the model for loading bar in the Game Interface menu. Both textures are visible in WE (I checked by setting them as icons of some units). The model itself is visible in the WE preview screen when I set it as a doodad's model value.

Now, the troubles.
1. When loading, no load bar is seen (that's after the map has been loaded once).
2. When I open the WE, select the doodad and try to put it on the map, WE crashes.

I've uploaded the model and the fill texture. The border texture can be found here. This is a thread I made for it, but then I thought the problem was in the texture.

I'm expecting help. It is probably some model glitch that I don't know of.

Attachments

• loadbar_in_mdlvis.JPG
    loadbar_in_mdlvis.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,502
  • Loading-BarFill.blp
    4.9 KB · Views: 77
  • LoadBar_BG_calculatedextents.mdx
    5.5 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.