• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Load unit to market building?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
i tryed give abilities but dont work, unable load unit.

i tryed modified Load wisp (changed the unit type to that unit type what i want load)

i added:
cargo hold ship
unload sea transporter

also tryed load ship/zeppelin/borrow but dont work

then also have that abilities what needed for market+invulnarable

unit what i want load was market just i changed the movement type and model, so basiocally based on market but act like a normal unit, that the problem? if yes then how can i do unit what act like market coz i want add/remove sellable item type and same type order the unit what i want load into a tent (what also market) :p

Level 5
Let me try, but i think i did not understood you...

Create unit that can load (ship or something) change type to building, change movement to gound and set unmoveable, add select hero and search your object editor(somewhere on top of it) something like <Sells> don't know english name... (got Polish editor) now add here items you want to be saled by it.

Level 17
Let me try, but i think i did not understood you...

Create unit that can load (ship or something) change type to building, change movement to gound and set unmoveable, add select hero and search your object editor(somewhere on top of it) something like <Sells> don't know english name... (got Polish editor) now add here items you want to be saled by it.

yes something like this, but then i think i cant add item to this unit if it based on ship or anything else than market, coz i tryed with hero tavern and i cant change the selllable item list, only at market can modify,

so i must base my unit on market but if i use market building like base unit then load dont work coz market is building type unit or i have no ideea why coz also tryed orc burrow but same fail than load ship/zeppelin, if i use ship based unit then i cant modify the items in market :/

Level 5
i'm useing selling items in my RPG map for conversation and normal unit such as huntress can sell item ;)

Level 17
i believe that any unit can sell items. it seems that all units have the items sold field. transport size is the field that tells how much space a unit takes. if it is 0 the unit cant be loaded.

so its impossible to do what i want since market based unit dont have transport size field

i'm useing selling items in my RPG map for conversation and normal unit such as huntress can sell item ;)

and u can manipulate the items on stock with trigger or just with object editor? because i want with trigger but for me dont worked, in object editor is ok but i want make dynamic item selling list

Status
Not open for further replies.