• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lizard Assasin 2.0

A somewhat elaborate remake of my older model

Has critical strike, 360 strike, teleport and ninja spinner throw anims

As usual I encourage everyone to use it as they please, and if you do that, please notify me and make me happy.

01.07.18: Now in hero mode!
Contents

assasin_spinner (Model)

Hero Assasin (Model)

lizard assasin (Icon)

Lizard Assasin 2.0 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Works in-game and performs adequately well. Very nicely adapted animations and good work on textures. Great work.
Level 3
I'm happy that you've kept both the original and this new version available so people can decide which they want to use. This guy feels more flashy than the original which felt more like it would suit a standard unit. Attach a hero glow and you have another Lizardman hero. I'm not saying that's something you should do just something that could be done.

Level 32
I'm happy that you've kept both the original and this new version available so people can decide which they want to use. This guy feels more flashy than the original which felt more like it would suit a standard unit. Attach a hero glow and you have another Lizardman hero. I'm not saying that's something you should do just something that could be done.

That's something I wanted to do right away but it was like 12 pm and I wanted to upload it already

So maybe I'll add it todays evening

Level 3
Understandable. If you do get around to making a TC version you could keep it as a separate download to the non-TC version.

Level 4
Holy crap! These new models are just so much more amazing than the already incredibly amazing models you had before!!! I hope more are coming

Level 9
Excuse me, which version of WC3 does this model Lizard Assassin 2.0 need? 1.30 or above? Mine is 1.30.4 and its WC3 World Editor can only load the model file of your Lizardman Assassin named liz_assassin43_noglow. The 2.0 remains unable to be loaded.

Last edited:
Level 3
I'd say it's very flawed actually, I'm considering a heavy rewamp for this guy. Idk if I'll ever get around to it though

basically his anims have bad timing and stretch way too much, silhoette could be better, textures could be better etc
Haha, you are too harsh on yourself. Every excellent author is always more picky about their works. They carefully polish their works until they are more perfect. This is a great "Craftsman’s spirit".