• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Living Vs the UnDead BETA .92D

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The credits are:

Opywang (Items and Ideas)
SaberXpert (Triggers And Ideas)
EastpwnsWest(Units and Ideas)
FluffyGnoll (Terrain)

This map has other editions that I had no part of, but they have all failed. I discontinued helping Opywang after this version, and he later gave up himself. He is currently unable to play B Net, and the other people credited for this map are no longer available as many years have passed, so I released this map. Its "playable", but its really meant to be a slight teach tool/rough draft to get an idea of how to create an AoS. Do not expect this map to be decent, and if you do edit, please keep it Open Source. All Credit should be respectfully distributed where due. Good luck on your next map!

Keywords:
AoS, Template, Terrain, Another Shitty Warcraft 3 Map, Rednecks, ect.
Contents

Living Vs the UnDead BETA .92D (Map)

Reviews
14:52, 3rd Jun 2009 by bounty hunter2: You need to have full permission to upload a map not completely made by you, Rejected.

M

14:52, 3rd Jun 2009 by bounty hunter2:
You need to have full permission to upload a map not completely made by you, Rejected.