• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Live Orchestra vs. Digital

Orchestra vs. Digital

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Once again I have a _vs._ question. I have the resources for one song only, to either hire a live orchestra or ask an online comrade of mine to do it digitaly (Both will involve money). The song is the theme/intro to my campain and I want anyone's opinion yet agian...

Level 6
Holy poop on a stick, you're going all out!

Well, I'm not sure, I think you should look further into the quality, cost, etc. for the choices before choosing.

Level 13
well, ill have to say that i like synthisized music better because of the sound it makes.
ESCEPT that queen wasnt synthed, and it sounds really cool, so theyre allowed, and i like some acoustic songs too

Level 5
Maby I'll go for digital, I think an orchestra would get your blood flowing during the gameplay though (which is something I want). Basicly I'll be using songs that really get you in touch with the character (belive me you'll feel sorry for him and want to kill everything in sight in the intro). So I don't know, haven't really made my mind up just yet. Anyone out there- I need your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.