• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Little Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I sure this has been asked a lot of time, but I have been wondering how you can turn doodads upside down. Is there a hotkey for that like for deforming ("+","-")? I know how to swivel and deform and stuff, but how can you actually place for example a house so that the roof touches the ground and the floor is in the sky. I know its a bad example, I just can't think of anything better. Also please excuse my bad English.

Level 34
Go into the object editor, go to the doodad you want to flip, hold shift down, open the field Max Roll, and put in -3.14 I think. Just try different negative values. Also make sure negative values are allowed, go to preferences and find Allow negative values in object editor.

Level 4
But that means that I can only do it for the whole doodad type and not a single doodad by itself, right?

Level 34
DungeonM said it, that's the only way to do it, no you can't tilt an already placed doodad.

Level 34
-1.74 is sideways, -3.14 is upside down, which is what he asked for. Why wouldn't you want it to align with the terrain?

Status
Not open for further replies.