• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Listing Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello Hivers,

I'm trying to create a party system for my project and I'm having a tough time trying to figure out how I should go about it. I'm trying to setup the part for removing a player from the party, and then reordering the list back into order. So when I have party members 1 - 4, and party member 3 leaves, it will relist them as 1 -3, instead of 1, 2, and 4.

How should I go about this?

Edit: I've been testing around with force's and been able to get it to work, is there any negatives to using forces?

Last edited:
Level 31
If you want players to share xp within a party, you probably want to make sure that the units that will get xp are part of the battle. If the unit is on the other side of the map or something, it probably shouldn't get xp, even if the player is part of the party. If there is loot, it shouldn't get loot either, or any sort of reward ;).

You should also handle proper xp distribution considering the level differences of the units, the xp granted by the monster in question, and the level of the monster. You should also consider the size of the active party. Once again, only consider active units.

You should also split bounty appropriately.

This is pretty similar to what you want http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...v2-2-1-1-a-203592/?prev=status=r2&u=Nestharus

you can probably use some of the code from that

Status
Not open for further replies.