• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

List of Reforged Campaign Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Remade maps

~ The Culling
~ Fall of Silvermoon
~ Siege of Dalaran
~ Under the Burning Sky
~ Dungeons of Dalaran
~ Misconceptions (blood elf #1)

The last three were butchered beyond belief.

The other three were turned into something that just doesnt fit this game and feels out of place entirely.

Also apparently a theme with their remade maps is shoving RNG boxes and in them

Dalaran has a ton of magic Boxes
Silvermoon has a ton
and Mal'Ganis can be farmed till the end of time.

The amount of wide open wasted space is insane. The terrain on their "reforged" maps are abyssmal it's literally shit.

There are so many levels where they leave a builidng and a row of units on the map.
Example: The Dungeons down below, The Culling

it's okay though.
Once customs opens we can just play the OLD Campaings with the new models if we want.
I wanted Anasterian but holy crap nevermind these maps I'll just turn the Archmage into Anasterian lol

Alsot these maps are all there is. NOTHING IS CHANGED IN ANY MAP AT ALL Outside of the Prologue and RoC Human/Undead. And those Non "remade" maps changes are stuff like Giving the Lichs a set name. Calling the Captin Falric, Doubling the amount of workers you have one each level to start with, deleting trees in blackrock and roll blocking secrets. turning the nerubians into golems called SERVENT OF LOkEN and faceless ones but leaving nerubian zigs around them. Oh and they drop +15claws because Greater mana pot and Healing wards arent good enough.

So pretty much all the changes to Prologue, Human, and Undead campaign non reforged maps are literally shit that one person who opened the world editor for the first time could do in about an hour for ALL of them.

Since they didn't make a Melee DK model for the Male guess what?

You fight ArthasX2 in the Final Nightelf TFT level (The Brothers Stormrage)

Last edited:
Level 5
How was it changed? I've played it and it seemed quite same-ish.
They just removed the excess top portion connecting the left base to the middle base and added the treasure vaults to each human bases; they also fixed (kinda) the ugly ass terrain at the bottom right and made the gnolls there accessible

Level 2
i see two video, the difference work they made for stratholme and the map with capital city of lordaeron is like they are two different game

Status
Not open for further replies.