• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

List of Gaias Players / Playergroups [Garena]

Level 3
I attempted to join and sent the request, but then I realized the LAN box thing is not there anymore. What do you do to get it back?

Level 1
Hello everyone. I played this map a few years back, and I'm looking for an active group to play with, again. I've always had a soft spot for rpg maps in w3, and I can spent quite some time playing them. Would be nice if someone could contact me here via pm, or on garena with 187385380 user id. Thanks.

Level 3
Hey there guys, it's been a while.

Are any of the groups here listed still active? I'm looking for ppl to play. Garena name: Femoika

Best regards,

Level 1
Need Players

Looking for a clan/group to join to play this wonderful RPG with.
Garena: 161372488
Bnet USW/USE: Abbadon

Level 5
So, I really wanna get started with Gaia, yet every time I join one on battle.net its completely empty and never ever fills up, any place in particular where people play this actively? (Preferably europe)

Level 8
So, I really wanna get started with Gaia, yet every time I join one on battle.net its completely empty and never ever fills up, any place in particular where people play this actively? (Preferably europe)

There's always someone playing. Thing is, most gaias players are on uswest. Your best bet is to either switch to uswest and friend the players from clan, or joining a garena group and asking there for a game. Then whoever is playing can let you in for a rmk. Since all bosses in gaias can respawn there's little reason to rmk unless someone asks for it.

Level 5
There's always someone playing. Thing is, most gaias players are on uswest. Your best bet is to either switch to uswest and friend the players from clan, or joining a garena group and asking there for a game. Then whoever is playing can let you in for a rmk. Since all bosses in gaias can respawn there's little reason to rmk unless someone asks for it.

Got any links to the garena groups ?
EDIT : Nvm, just read the front page with my dumbass

Level 1
Who want to play all can join in Gaias_ORPG clan, ( on garena ADD - join clan Gaias_ORPG if you find name or ID 1738181. All players are wlcm.

Level 1
I am on Battle.net US East anyone want to play add and whisper me at Skizz. I'm normally on so that shouldn't be an issue.

Level 10
Hello skizz! If you are playing on battle.net you should go to clan orpg @ uswest :) we host a clan/community for bnet players :)

Level 2
Hello! So theres a group of 3 of us playing gaias right now, we're pretty new to the game. Were just wondering if theres any out there that would be interested in playing with us (the more the merrier, and we usually play on skype). we play on GAMERANGER and would prefer you be on the US west side so theres no time zone issues. we play in pacific time zone as we live in BC canada. any interested, let me know through a pm or reply here!

Level 10
The problem is Garena doesn't allow LAN hosting in some countries anymore. I used to play VIA Garena occasionally but now it's become just a chat system for me to keep in touch with other gaias players so we can host via wc3 bnet or euro bot

Level 10
There is a new bot that hosts on eurobattle.net( which is free) and all the regular bnet servers. bot name is GaiasGold and hosts games as "gaias 8mb+ #" you need the map bypasser to play new versions since the game is over 8mb. Also feel free to stop by the Discord to find a pre-made: https://discord.gg/HTaZJn5

Level 5
Also guys you should join the discord.You can find many ppl there and form parties easily :D

Level 2
Hey guys

I have a problem and don't know what to do about that.

Fact is, the name on which all my gaias chars are saved, is occupied by another guy's e-mailadress (even though my account couldn't have been deleted in the meantime since I played every now and then, but nvm).

My question:
Is there any way to play with my friends without logging in to northrend?

thanks for your help
greetings Yako

Level 1
Im looking for someone to play with, but all the discord links seems to be dead, same as garena, and i can find anyone on BNet.
I can play Europe and US East propably (Im from London)