• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

List of Gaias Players / Playergroups [Garena]

Level 13
Hi guys
This list is still under construction, if you see any mistakes or any information that could be changed, i.e. moving someone to the active player list, please either PM me or post here and let me know. Cheers!

If you could post your name and the rooms you commonly use here, we'll work out a large list of players, where they're from and what groups they're in. Hopefully we can get a roughly complete list of everyone whos active on Garena.

If you're part of a group, or know of active groups that need members, post the group ID as well and we'll set up a list for those.

If you're an active player, or know people on this list to be active players, please say so, and I will change the list accordingly.

If you want your own name removed from the list for any reason, feel free to pm me and I will remove it.

Please, if you go around adding people here, be sure to mention gaias when you do. Avoid spamming names hoping to find people, take a few, see if they're still action and let me know.

List of Players:
To add a player, click the small icon next to the 'search friends' bar and copy a name from the list below.

Europe Rooms:
Active Players
Vestra
Death_lCnight
Jombu
x3rox
Gotenkse
CooI_Ilama
fifek556
Risk.frishers
Fawkzzzzz
B3autifulMind
oNcracK
Nick ^Beholder
AlexKuz
Boltyr
Kniff
GS.XeXa
SilniyIgrok
Rattz
DeLke
xElvinx
SnailGardN
Huhierkol
eAzY_8765
Shapy
lil_ufaa
Nafre
AranoMaichi
galactcus
RiZu
AncientNova
Eorlund
SOS.DaiHero
Tootz_Style
c4-Femoika
XonokMe
GGaiasExpert
LokePL
eternal_slime
AESC.Einherjar
argentino
iceninja21
SHBlade
polyana
Isaw.Djinn.Jan
Bieske
weng1992
rainday05
Cute_Giotto
wizardiceboy
chuahaojie
johnnielzh19
killer_skanz
Ryusora
PachaXD
Drakenfoul
Erendyr

Other Players

mikagrom1
HappyGoblin
bigBADrabbit
TheGasQueen
ROKEET
manikin1234
GRKMAN
Rodny92
keukske_nl
PainSmith
FoxxyOld
glovedex
XJ700T
Gustavo 55
John_le_hou_le_
[]MAX[]
adiktuzvalkyrie
ozazi
thioio
~PiLLoW
danius128
LordFanatico
Skidush
Deathaholic
Skypio
Lookyourbacktr
shinobii_pro
F.R.E.Y.R
1nsane_q1k
candav
Wratox
0.apocalypse.0
anacheron
zPTZx
ExM-Security
darklycan51
draknn
hobbes3
Colarn
jorokadilaka
[WoD]Tendachi
PastTime
Berdyl
Demonspl
-hitmanos47-
piotrus
Chipawapa
-H.u.c.K-Lies
dattran1987
xVASJAx
texugo1337

The following is a new addition of Garena / Battlenet players willing to cheat or abuse bugs in order to further their progress in the game, play with them at your own risk.

Known Cheaters:
LagOlmasaVarya
senutna_mds
Benoukos22
Black_Mage_007
Blade_Zerochan
Lord_Zerochan <- same person, new account. Keep an eye out for 'zerochans'
eX.Ko.Nanay.Mo

List of Groups:
To add a group simply go to the clan/group section under your Garena Plus tab, right click 'my groups' and select join group. Put in a group I.D. from the list here and your join request will be reviewed by the groups owner.

I'll be checking in with the groups below to check the activity amongst them, see if some of them can get merged etc.

Gaia's Retaliation - Primarily Brazillian Group : 102815
> Massively active group full of great people, well worth joining

Gaia's Challenge - Primarily South East Asia Group: 181844
> Another massive group full of wonderful players, certainly worth being a part of!

Gaias Retaliation Russia : 120581
> Welcome to a brand new group to support the Russian player base!

Gaia's Retaliation ORPG : 30096
> A small but growing group, check them out.

Gaias ORPG : 31530
> An old group full of veteran players, fairly inactive but check it out.

Gaias R. : 197729
> Another oldish group, not too active but worth looking in to.

Gaias Retaliation : 86637
> Old group, not very active but has some good players amongst it

Gaias : 77126
> A small group consisting of about 5 people, fairly inactive but has potential to grow.

Gaias Retaliation ORPG : 116997
> A very small group of about 4 people

RPG Lovers : 139335
> A massive group dedicated to various rpgs, unsure how active it is in relation to Gaias but might be worth the look.

All inclusive ORPG Group : 84007
> Not too many gaias players in this group, you'll have to ask around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
Because I'm going to organise it so people stop pointlessly making new threads. It's already been sorted papa.

Level 2
Hey Vestra thought this may help every1, these are some people ON garena. who enjoy playing Gaias

(Garena and Garenaplus)

mikagrom1
Ryusora
HappyGoblin
bigBADrabbit
Vestra
ROKEET
manikin1234
GRKMAN
Rodny92
keukske_nl
PainSmith
FoxxyOld
glovedex
XJ700T
c4-Femoika
Gustavo 55
John_le_hou_le_
[]MAX[]
x3rox.
adiktuzvalkyrie
ozazi
thioio
~PiLLoW
danius128
LordFanatico
Skidush
Deathaholic

(Those arent all of them but ill add more later)

Level 13
Excellent that does help, I've been sick lately so I haven't had much time to update the list myself. I'll jump on tomorrow morning and set it up best I can, cheers!

Level 6
Well even though i really dont play gaias much anymore becouse i just got bored u can call me when u have people too

Read my Signature to know my bnet and garena names

Last edited:
Level 13
Large update to the list. Still working on it.

I've currently listed everyone under 'Europe Rooms' as I'm not sure which people play where at the moment.
Please let me know what corrections need to be made, cheers.

Level 3
Add Fawkzzzzz and oNcracK and B3autifulMind to active players, please(Pro manners :ogre_haosis:).
Oh and by the way ,Games are usually hosted in Europe RPG room 08(Vampirism Frozen world)Usually people host TKoK there but gaia's players took over the room }:)

Level 3
rofl.seems like alex is a new player wanting to be noticed xD come stop by at battle net @east in Clan Gaia channel. we'll gear you up :p

Level 5
Add me.

Is any one up for game today and/or tomorrow? Every time I look into Gaias clan on gaena no one is around... Is it inactive?

Level 1
Add me o/
I play everytime when someone creates Gaia on Garena o/
(Play on Brazil OpenRPG Room Load/Save)

Level 2
Hey guys! I just decided to start playing gaias again.
I will play on garena, pretty much on any server. I'm still in a group and clan of gaias, but it seems they are dead. If anyone knows any clan/group please put me in.
My nick on garena plus is GS.XeXa

Level 1
YOYO! Really wana play this map with people, not alone/ =(
Garena: SilniyIgrok aka Empty
gogo play!
p.s. from Russia with love xDDD

Level 2
Hey guys,
I just created a gaias group in Garena, the name is "Gaias BR" and anyone can join for now (60 total slots).
Group ID: 102815
Interested can contact me, IGN: Rattz
Please add to the list if possible, Vestra.
Thank you.

Level 1
Hi people,

Since this is my first post here i want to thank developers for making this great map and improving it to perfection.
For now i have a level 32 Crusader with blacksmiths revenge, the wall, well crafted harness, gnoll helmet and steel gauntlets. Also, my friend just started playing cleric and needs help to get leveled and geared. We would like to go d2/d3 as soon as possible. Add me on Garena plus, my nick is :fp: DeLke

Level 6
i find it interesting, it seems theres quite lot of ppl playing gaias in garena, however when i ask if they have people to play it, they just say no, why don't you all add eachother theres quite enough to have plenty of good parties, yet again im usually free for any gaias game

Level 2
If who want to play on Garena, tell me. We play everyday with small party. I'm Bishop 39 lvl full D3. I create Group of Russia fun's of Gaias - ID 120581 , but we will glad to see players from other countries.

P.S. my english iss not good. ((

Last edited:
Level 5
Hi all. You can add me too: eAzY_8765
I can't find any active Garena layers for Gaias.. just full of TKOK and Vampirism bots these days... :(

Level 10
ATTENTION: Since USEeast is all bugged out at the moment I've decided to remake Clan Gaia on USWest, HOWEVER the clan "Gaia" was already taken. As a result I have remade the Clan on West but we are now called Clan ORPG. So if you wish to play on Battle.net please head over to USWest Clan ORPG

Level 10
The thread says List of Gaias players / player groups for garena :D So I just assumed it's a thread to tell everyone who plays gaia and where they play it my bad :D

Level 13
Updated, and added a wonderful new 'Cheaters' section for those players worthy of blacklisting.

Level 1
Yo I am a lvl 15 Squire on Garena under the name 'RiZu' Feel free to add me! Been hosting a lot in Singapore TD Room 1-3 with minimum players joining. Anyone wanna play together? Would prefer SEA players in case of lag issues. Cheer Guy! Feel free to add me on Garena Messenger.