• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

List of Gaias Clans / Player Groups [Battle.net]

Level 2
I can play in any official server, also i host with ENT BOT, so my games are shown most anywhere. Used to play in Garena also, but seems to be not working right now, anyone knows sth? Is it related to the new w3 version? (1.27).

My Nick is QfaReloaded.

Add me anywhere and we´ll team up!

Btw, looking for someone to farm legendary souls in d3.

Level 8
D3 is the worst place to farm red souls >_>. Best for blues but it takes too long to get to the bosses to get reds there. The quickest place is still D2, but you'll have to go for Ancient One (protector won't drop them anymore). Better yet, just play casually and you'll get a red soul eventually. The rate to get one is still 1 in 400 boss kills, totally not worth the grind.

Your best bet to find a group for gaias is joining the official bots from USWest server (can join from other servers but most players are on USWest for the clan). /where gaiashostbot. /where gaiasdungeon.

If you want players for your ENT hosts, try the discord channel.

Level 5
D3 is the worst place to farm red souls >_>. Best for blues but it takes too long to get to the bosses to get reds there. The quickest place is still D2, but you'll have to go for Ancient One (protector won't drop them anymore). Better yet, just play casually and you'll get a red soul eventually. The rate to get one is still 1 in 400 boss kills, totally not worth the grind.

Your best bet to find a group for gaias is joining the official bots from USWest server (can join from other servers but most players are on USWest for the clan). /where gaiashostbot. /where gaiasdungeon.

Ehm I didnt make the Discord channel only for Ent Hosts We play on hostbots too :C and its mainly to know eachother have better communication and fun :)

Level 2

Ty for all the data! :D

Level 1
anyone still playing lately? I can see that the hostbot on USwest is empty all the time :(

i just came back to check hive if gaias made any progress and oh boy, i can see a lot of changes! i cant wait to see it all, however gotta start from scratch

Level 1
Every discord invite link I try is expired. Any way I could get an active discord invite?

I was able to get a link to the discord. Thank you!

Last edited: