• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

List of Gaias Clans / Player Groups [Battle.net]

Level 2
Garena username:CooI_Ilama
Characters: 40 Crus, 37 Monk, 33 Druid, 33 Sorcerer,33 Berserker,33 Assassin
Add and message me for a d3 run

Level 1
Hey guys! Me and a friend of mine are playing Gaias too!
He is a lvl 34 Bishop and I'm a lvl 39 Necromancer! We play on battle.net Europe under zPTZx (him) and Vittorena(me).
On Garena we are known as zPTZx (him) and ExM-Security (me).
Feel free to add us! We need 1-2 Dps and 1-2 Tanks!

Btw. other chars:
He got a lvl 33 Hunter and a new squire, i got a lvl 26 Ranger and a lvl 30 squire.

Level 3
realm EU, acc xxXXMongoXXxx (i own my acc on all realms so i can switch but contact me on EU)
garena is also ok, but contact me at the bnet first since i dont run garena all the time on my pc
- 35 crusader
- 34 berserker
- 32 sorcerer

Level 4
S0ulseeker and I are going to be remaking Clan Gaia on Azeroth(USEast) like we had a good time ago. We'll have access to hosting bots that members can host private/public games to run dungeons, etc.

Level 10
Clan Gaia is officially back on US East. If you are looking to find a community of Gaias players stop on by, and bring your friends and lets play some Gaias! Hosting bots will be up within the week which will host games 24/7

Level 1
M16 server : Wruc clan
Faerie server : Gaias clan
We should always exist on M16 not Faerie but M16 do not works
--------------------------------------------------
M16 registry
--------------------------------------------------
bnetd.m16online.com
M16 (Korea)
test.m16online.com
-------------------------------------------------
Faerie server registry
0-65535
rootrootroot.no-ip.org
Faerie Server
uswest.battle.net

Level 10
So as some of you may be aware of Clan Gaia has a lot of members. So much such that we had to create a second clan, Clan GAlA to store all of the members in it (gaia has reached max member count 100 people). The problem with this however is many of the members in clan gaia have not been online in over 30 days. This is probably due to the fact that they are waiting for new versions and what not. So One week from today I will be kicking people from Clan gaia who have not been online within the past 30-40 days to make room for more new active members in the main clan. If you'd like to ensure you maintain a spot in the original clan Gaia clan log on now so it shows you logged on within the past 30 days :]

EDIT: As for those of you who are active in GAlA after the time is up and would desire to be switched over to Gaia you may do so.

Level 10
Well I'll wait for 1.1j to be released, but my thought behind it is there's like 40+ members right now in the clan who haven't been on in over 40+ days. Those are 40+ members that could be replaced with more active members and it won't split people up in two different clans. Maybe I won't do it I dunno I just think it would make more sense

Level 13
I meant pls no kick me
As for clearing the clan that's a good idea, active players are better. People who farm their pheonix then stop playing and ditch their mate to lead the clan should be kicked imo
Absolute kick.

Seriously though, all for it, happy to go through people who have been active and whatnot since I seem to be wired to the bot.

Level 10
Just a heads up to those wondering the Gaias bot went down today. As some are aware we pay monthly for our host bot ($15 American per month) to run the bot, and our months just ran out. Until we can gather forth some money we are unable to pay for next months. So it may be several days before the bot is back up online and running. Sorry for any inconveniences that may cause.

Level 1
Hmm... How can i join your group guys ? I wanna play this map, but no one is playing this who i know... So i'm looking for people who playing this map...

Level 1
Hi people. :)
I wanna complete all chars in Gaias. So far i got Berserker39, Bishop39, Crusader35, Monk35 and other pre d3 geared heroes (i change job at level 25). There is too little action on Garena. Nearly everybody is afk all the time, and i wanna go d3/shade with some good players. My garena name is x3rox. and feel free to and me.

Level 3
Hi people. :)
I wanna complete all chars in Gaias. So far i got Berserker39, Bishop39, Crusader35, Monk35 and other pre d3 geared heroes (i change job at level 25). There is too little action on Garena. Nearly everybody is afk all the time, and i wanna go d3/shade with some good players. My garena name is x3rox. and feel free to and me.

Sup x3rox , we're in the same group and i noticed that you're the one that isn't active :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 1
Death I play with you and who is he i am playing on garena as well and garena name is Skypio

Level 10
Yes I have all the intentions to rebuild Clan Gaia when Gaias comes closer to 1.2. I feel it's not worth rebuilding and setting up the host bot again until 1.2 is actually released and when people actually play again, but don't worry Clan Gaia isn't gone :]

Level 13
muzzel can we reformat this thread into the Battlenet player group thread, a list of players and clans specific to battlenet, which it already is but you could throw it in the thread title. Then, make a separate thread for garena players.

Level 13
Currently no, there might be I just haven't seen many, plus the garena player base seems to be all over the place. Thanks, this should help quite a bit

Level 14
There have been several requests for a Gaias Room (and for other RPGs) in the Garena forum, but sadly the Garena staff doesnt seem to care too much about this kind of suggestions.

Anyway, it would be possible to create a PlayerGroup which has a list of all approved members and an internal chat. I think when 1.2 is out and more people start playing this again we should consider creating one.

Level 13
Is there any chance of creating a temporary Garena player list here that we could sticky to save people making a new thread every time they're looking for Garena buddies?

Level 10
I am very pleased to announce the return of Clan Gaia @ US East :) :) :) - Perhaps I will get us a bot soon! (though it may be a waste of some $$ until 1.2 is out since not as many people play atm. Thoughts?)

EDIT: The bots not a shaman yet so it's auto !invite (name) feature won't work until I promote him, roughly one week. So if you want an invite in the clan until them You'll need to have me invite you directly. Sorry for my stupidity I should have just made the bot the chieftain like I did last time haha

EDIT2: Muzzel you host GaiasHostBot right? In my clan channel I am trying to set up my clan bot so it spams what games are currently being host and I am trying to do it with your bot so people currently know where your bot is at, but I think for it to work my bot would need access to your bot to be able to whisper it to say "!getgames" and have your bot reply. So is it posible that Clan_Gaia@USEast could get access to your gaias hosting bot?

EDIT3: Also Muzzel you can feel free to have the GaiasHotBot have it's default channel as Clan Gaia instead of the void or whatever, taht way when its not in a game it will just go to the clan channel

EDIT4: I have changed the bot to my account S0ulseeker for this first week before I can switch Clan_gaia to the offical chieftan so if you go to clan gaia you will be able to auto invite yourself. Feel free to join the clan and welcome back to Clan Gaia ^_^

Last edited:
Level 13
Muzzel I've made a significant update to the Garena player list. If it could be sticky'd I'd appreciate that. If you want to wait until it's finished that's fine to.

Level 13
It might but if the player base gets larger we're going to need spoilers within spoilers within spoilers. Plus allowing people to ctrl+F with ease their name helps a bit too. It's up to you in the end muzzel, I don't mind.

Level 1
hi im new to gaia perhaps u know me my main is hunter so add me and play with me gaia on bnet my name is viar ur supposed to whisper me

Level 10
I think the list of clans on this list should be updated. Clan ORPG @USWest isn't even on the list and Clan Gaia on USEast isn't reallya round anymore. DUnno about the others.

Level 1
I'd be glad to join you guys if you need any more players. I'm new and pretty bad though. My username is ThatTarmo on both us.west and us.east
At the moment I have a level 31 monk and some other lower level characters...that's all though D:
I just don't see myself being able to get any mana crystals solo, unless there's some other way to acquire them.

Last edited:
Level 13
You won't be able to get them solo, no. Your best bet is to add gaiashostbot to your friends lest and join Clan ORPG on US West. The lovely gentlemen there will surely help you out ^_^

Level 1
Gaias Playergroup Europe

I'm from Europe and cant find any playergroup. So i will create one.
Channel: Clan LazY
Im a Shaman in Clan LazY so i'm a Channel Operator.
There is just 1 Rule: Dont flame other people.
We have a Hostbot and i will ask for uploading newest Version of Gaias there for some inhouse games.
If some guys are mannered and often in the channel, they can ask me for Admin Rights on the Bot, so they can host when im offline.

I Hope i will see u guys

Bnet Acc.: Penny]Wise

Level 2
Hey guys I know it's been a long time (I doubt anybody remembers me aka G.H.O.S.T USEast) but I'm back from Clan BxT and I'm going to start promoting Gaiais ORPG to hopefully start up some active groups for both new players and those who want to do dungeons only.

Spread the word around that Clan BxT is not only going to be stuck with DotA and hopefully we'll start seeing some active Gaias groups again!

See you soon mates!

Channel:
Clan BxT @USEast

Gaias Clan Member:
Griffin (name's Jack but we have quite a few of them in our clan so Griffin works best)

Level 2
Glad to be back thanks muzzel! If you need any help unfortunately I'm the last BxT member that probably plays this apart from Caroline (Tipsy) but she isn't that active either haha. I'm looking forward to hopefully set up BxT is a good go-to clan for Gaias anyways.

Got a few messages and saw a few new faces today so that's great news, keep it coming mates!

Cheers!

Level 1
If there's an active group being built, I'm interested !
For now I've a lvl 18 ranger and a lvl 11 cleric but they might get higher on lvl !
Add me : Zahanis on US.West I joined the Clan Gaia