• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

List of attachments in thread - shortcut GONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I seem to recall being able to find a button or shortcut to all attachments shown in a thread, this made my lurk time here rather short and sweet, but I've kind of just accepted that it's gone now.
Contests really benefited from this neat doohickey, sometimes the OP forgets to link all the attachments into the results meaning users would have to dig through the pages to find it.

Although I'm sure there's an angle I'm not seeing why it was removed, or if it existed at all in the first place, there must be a good reason why, unless it just Yezhov style ghosting... in that case.... I DO LOVE MOTHER HIVE, GLORY TO OUR GREAT LEADER AND CREATOR RALLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.