• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Link Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Intro: Im a huge Nintendo fan, to be more specific, Legend of Zelda fan. One of the most recognizable gaming icons of all time needs a model. Why? Because it would be useful, and very much appreciated.

Project: No, I don't need this for a project. The fact is, a model for Link would just be beyond awesome. Believe me, I wouldn't be the only one happy with this model.

Request:
Name: Link
Type: Melee/Unit/Hero
Details: Should match the actual Link as best as possible. Skinny, pointy ears, blue eyes, a relaxed but at the same time serious face, fair skin, etc. You can just look at the images. xD

Attachments

• Link.jpg
    Link.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 157
  • link2.jpg
    link2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 135
  • Link%20-%20Legend%20of%20Zelda.jpg
    Link%20-%20Legend%20of%20Zelda.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 178
  • LinkBoxcover.jpg
    LinkBoxcover.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 154
  • linkbydarknesscopia4dv.jpg
    linkbydarknesscopia4dv.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 119
Level 13
There is, but it's pretty terrible; blocky, stiff, and the filesize is outragous. Doesn't even use the Master Sword unless in defend mode. (He uses the biggoron sword)

Infact, here it is: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?id=lvani7&prev=s=link&d=list&r=20

But yeah, I too would love to see a decent Link in Warcraft, as he's one of the few gaming characters I can see decently fitting in Warcraft. (He could probably pass himself off as a high-elf or maybe blood-elf)

Status
Not open for further replies.