• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lightning effect won't show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I had a similar problem but I'm not clear on your exact meaning.

my problem was that lighting effects placed in game using the region weather setting, wouldn't show in game play.

I fixed it by making the weather a bird with a changed model file.

though I guess if you need the effects for an ability you are out of luck I guess

Level 14
Its very easy to understand, a lightning is created and draw out by the length of the attacks themselves. You can see that no matter how long or short you set it for any attack range, the lightning line will keep its style repeatively and straight.

It seems to be a blind point (which is show in editor or test map) but will be lengthened when showing in the real map. That is my theory.

Level 14
Its very easy to understand, a lightning is created and draw out by the length of the attacks themselves. You can see that no matter how long or short you set it for any attack range, the lightning line will keep its style repeatively and straight.

It seems to be a blind point (which is show in editor or test map) but will be lengthened when showing in the real map. That is my theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.