• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Light vs dark

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Legal_Ease
Remember To The Time That You Played Warcraft 3 Map That They Were Classic.I Want To Create A Unique Map For The World.Please Support Me.Thanks From (HOSSEIN MADANI) FROM IRAN.
Contents

LIGHT VS DARK (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 20-Sep-13 (11:36:28)Critical Errors:Map presentation is poor or missing. No 'work in progress' submissions, please use The Map Development Section for unfinished maps. Your Map...

M

Moderator: -Kobas-
Date: 20-Sep-13 (11:36:28)
Critical Errors:
Map presentation is poor or missing.
No 'work in progress' submissions, please use The Map Development Section for unfinished maps.
Your Map has low quality terrain.
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation.
Personal Comment:
Read Rules.
Map Status: Rejected
(1/5) Unacceptable

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/how-add-screenshot-your-map-description-241054/#post2416435

I love the idea and I support you :) but you need to tell us more about the game. Descriptions need to contain as much useful information as possible. See Map Submission Rules. You can make one from scratch and use only plain text, but that looks bad. I suggest adding some BBcode to make it pretty. But if you are lazy and prefer not to learn new things, you could just use one of these nice Map Discription Templates.

Well, that's it for descriptions but if you want to get really good at map making here are a few more of my favorite tutorials.

Beginner's Guide to Map Making. Text Colors are great and this is a quick reference. Advanced Terraining is pretty cool but its not for beginners.
Hidden Material can really add some nice touches to a map without importing any new models or icons.
Weapon Attachment is an important skill to have for more than just adding weapons, you need to learn this to create all kinds of special effects. Map Preview Screens and Custom UIs are really cool and every good map should have one or not, its up to you and they do waste file space, but I like them. Here's Things GUI users should know. And finally, last but not least Polishing Your Game is an absolute must.