• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark vs Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Ok. Lets begin with the basics. How will this map look like? What models are you going to do? How will this map be any different from other AoS maps? There are plenty of stuff people can help you with just ask! :grin: :)

Level 24
Ok, I have a suggestion.

Instead of Dark vs. Light, use Drak vs. Lghit.

It adds a flare.
I used to have a map like this but it was horrible.
There are a lot of good AOS maps out there (AOTZ!!) and I think you will find it hard to compete. Despite this with enough time and commitment anything can suceed.

Level 12
Why Dark vs Light?
Why not just two sides?
Whith Dark And Light Spells?
and combotions
-Dark-Damaging
-Justice-Damaging and Healing to targets
-Draining-Damages enemies, Heals self
-Light-Healing

As well as ways to prevent Damage like
-Spirit Link

Those are my thoughts

Level 12
Light's heal do damage to darks.

I mean...
The whole Idea of Good Means We're all at peace and freindly towards one another
THat we don't need to be evil because we feel good being good
And its all the concept of

Good
Feel Good
Powerful

When we choose evil we are under the fear of justice which does good to allies and harm to enemies...
-THough not as strong as evil itself... its still something that we don't want to have happen... to be hurt...

Evil itself is all about hurting one another
Survival is about Hurting another person to stay alive

Good doesn't hurt evil, Evil hurts evil, Justice Hurts evil, Survival hurts evil (But as you probably have seen from the Police, Justice isn't always the best choice since sometimes we hurt people through justice that are just trying to survive or it doesn't have enough effect on evil and it corrupts the system)

Either way....
Good doesn't mean harm
Wisdom Means you may have to harm a few people to make sure people understand what we should go for... because apparently logic isn't enough...

But... yeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.