• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Life of a peasant The 4 Gods

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a well balanced map made just for you loapers! I hope you like the map nothing is glitched everything EVERYTHING works! Plus now the gods each have a teleporter for you mortals that don't have the warp/blink ability. Oh and another thing! I left this map UN-Protected so you may edit till' your hearts content... Please rename your version of this (if you edit) just like change the name. Good Luck and Have Fun!!!
Contents

Life of a peasant The 4 Gods (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: "I hope you like the map nothing is glitched everything EVERYTHING works!" except the ability tooltips on the goddess... and who the hell needs ANOTHER version of LOAP?

M

Earth-Fury: "I hope you like the map nothing is glitched everything EVERYTHING works!" except the ability tooltips on the goddess... and who the hell needs ANOTHER version of LOAP?