• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lich King Wake Up

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze
Hello Today Warcraft Players Do you have a map is related to the death of Arthas the Lich King Arthas Takes Back revenue and a figure in the ashes and Arthas is animated and De Judas Tirion to Kill Objective This Campaing.. Editör:Arthas981 :oops::oops:;);):):):piru:
Contents

Lich King Wake Up (Campaign)

My review for this campaign:
  • This campaign in the real meaning is not a campaign because the maps has no cinematics and triggers, for know what to do. This campaign is not functional!
  • Terrain is not good
  • Bad presentation(description)! you must add screenshots to your description because if you don't put screenshots, the people will not even download it.
  • It hasn't a good loading screen
  • It's first map is very big and has no details! You should work on smaller maps with more details(Rufus' offer)
  • No decoration for maps
  • Doodads placement is not good
You should put more time and more effort for your maps and campaigns! Believe yourself, mate and update your campaign in the best way. I rate this campaign 2/5. I will change my rating when you fixed points of me and points of other members.

I'm waiting for updates! Good luck, mate!

Last edited:
Level 26
PrinceYaser is correct in his review.
There are still many things to be improved here, and the map has a long way to go before it can be approved.

Look into the things PrinceYaser stated, spend some more love, blood, sweat and tears, and the map may turn out much better.
In the meantime, it will be moved to substandard. Send me a message when you have updated it further!

Good luck! :)