• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi guys do you know how to make a trigger that checks the level of the player and adds the lumber? for example you are level 5 and you used the 5 lumbers and when you turn to level 6 1 lumber will be added

Level 30
You mean when it gains one level or a level, it will gain 1 Lumber? Well, that is quite basic.

You can just make a trigger that when a unit gains a level, for the conditions possible if you set if its a hero that is triggering and what specific hero and for the actions, Add 1 lumber to the Owner of Triggering unit.

Want a trigger?

Level 13
You mean when it gains one level or a level, it will gain 1 Lumber? Well, that is quite basic.

You can just make a trigger that when a unit gains a level, for the conditions possible if you set if its a hero that is triggering and what specific hero and for the actions, Add 1 lumber to the Owner of Triggering unit.

Want a trigger?

Yes, :D

Level 30
Try this:

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Gains a level
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 1 to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current lumber
It should work though only bad point is that, this trigger will bug when the hero leveled up TWICE and this activated. It will still gain 1 skill point or Lumber.

Level 13
Try this:

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 1 to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current lumber
It should work though only bad point is that, this trigger will bug when the hero leveled up TWICE and this activated. It will still gain 1 skill point or Lumber.
Not this i already know this um its like okay i have a save and load system right so i load my level 5 character if i load my character the trigger must give me the lumber according to my level is

Level 13
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Set (Owner of (Picked unit)) Current lumber to (Level of (Picked unit))
like this then?

Level 8
Well not if you just create a unit from a load code... Right after creating the unit from the load code, insert
  • Player - Set (Owner of (Last Created Unit)) Current lumber to (Level of (Last Created Unit))
Or even better
  • Player - Set (Triggering Player) Current lumber to (Variable That Stores The Hero's Level)

Level 13
Well not if you just create a unit from a load code... Right after creating the unit from the load code, insert
  • Player - Set (Owner of (Last Created Unit)) Current lumber to (Level of (Last Created Unit))
Or even better
  • Player - Set (Triggering Player) Current lumber to (Variable That Stores The Hero's Level)

Ow okay thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.