• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Level skip requiriment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
Bro,I made some unit's abilities as Heroes abilities,but there is a problem.Heroes ability you reach each two lvls,for example,U learn a Bash(level1),then u will need to be lvl 3 to learn the ability level 2,am I right ?

So,In the Units abilities(that I made heroes abilities) is not the same system.When I learn lvl 1 Slow Poison(hero ability[level1]),then I can learn at lvl 2...How Can I Change it,making it learns only at level 3 ?I tried level skip,and I changed the number(that was originally 0)to 2,but it didn't work...I tried 3,Didn't work....50,Didin't work 99999999999999 same...How to fix it ?And the units abilities were working perfectly,the level skip was normal.Just after a long time without playing on my map,it bugged.

NOTE,I have posted it already,but no one knew how to help me ;/,it is a freakin bug.Then tell me everything that has similarity to levelskip requiriment, such as constant gameplay, object editor (level skip requiriment) that could have caused this.(both,gameplay constant and objct editor they are ok,nothing diferent,level skip requiriment in gameplay constants is 2 and object editor 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.