• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Level Skip Requiriment

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
Bro,I made some unit's abilities as Heroes abilities,but there is a problem.Heroes ability you reach each two lvls,for example,U learn a Bash(level1),then u will need to be lvl 3 to learn the ability level 2,am I right ?

So,In the Units abilities(that I made heroes abilities) is not the same system.When I learn lvl 1 Slow Poison(hero ability[level1]),then I can learn at lvl 2...How Can I Change it,making it learns only at level 3 ?I tried level skip,and I changed the number(that was originally 0)to 2,but it didn't work...I tried 3,Didn't work....50,Didin't work 99999999999999 same...How to fix it ?

hdm

hdm

Level 9
It didn't work yet ;X,the ability that i'm trying to fix is Rejuvenation,Night Elf,Bear. And slow poison,neutral hostile,ancient hydra

Level 7
Hmm i just tested it myself. I made paladin, and set Level skip on Holy Light to 1, and it let me level it at level 2. I then set it to 2, and it made me wait until level 3. I set it to Level skip 3 and it made me wait until 4. I don't see why it wouldn't work. If you set it to 0, it should automatically be set to 2, unless you messed with gameplay constants.

EDIT: Yeah if required level is set to 0, it doesn't work.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
Holy light is a hero abilty,try test with rejuvenation or poison slow,both units spells.And u can see,that is only unit ability that I made hero ability.It is a fucking shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.