• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let me join you're ORPG project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm asking this because the last 3 that I have tried to join have gotten no response:cry: so I thought I'd ask instead.

I'm hoping to join a project as a Terrainer\Basic Triggerer\Itemer\Idea Maker (if got plenty) so please if you're starting a fairly new project that has plenty of room to change add me to you're group.:grin:

Level 1
Project

Well one of my friends and i just planned a ORPG project.
We still havent found a name, and just started with terraining.
My friend is Triggering while im terraining but i could surely use some help and ideas for the terrain we also need someone to balance units and writing text for quests and such (Both sucks at english :thumbs_down:)

Level 3
Hey Im working on a ORPG named Monster World and I need some help with my newest area's terrain. Its a huge Ice area but Im useing a custom lorderon summer tilset with only 1 Ice, and 2 Stone.. things.. And i also need a tester to check if I have forgotten to remove any old stuff or if you find any bugs, but I mostly need a little terrain help :D Please reply quickly. Diabloj

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.