• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Legends RPG

Legends is a Wc3 map I've been working on for awhile now and I decided to get back on my old Hive account to say some things about it.

The map will be an RPG with a CoT feel to it. This map includes various heroes such as a Undead Necromancer, Murloc Shaman, Ogre Warlord, Gnoll Archer, and many many more! You can also have the option to buy race-specific nations that can boost your hero's stats if they are that race. The max level cap will be 300, though this is not final in anyway. Sadly, I have not worked at all on the story which I will start on when I know I've gotten most of the map completed.

Here is a list of the various nations/races(Not fully complete and not final):
Green-Completed Orange-About done

Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf, Murloc, Nerubian, Gnoll, Bandit, Demon, Draenei, Tauren, Troll, Blood Elf, Dragon, Magnataur/Centaur, Furbolg, Kobold, Aquatic(Makrura and Sea Giants mainly.), Golem, Ogre, Satyrs (Seperate from demons), Nether, Quilboar, Mechanical, Goblin, Tuskarr, Forgotten One (Faceless Ones, etc.), Animal (Including wolves, lightning lizards, Wildkin, Wendigo), Pandaren, and Naga

And a small list of heroes (Completely willing to take requests and you will be credited if it gets accepted :p)
Green-Completed Orange-About done

Human Warrior, Blood Elven Mage, Murloc Waterblade, Nerubian Webwinder, Pandaren Brewmaster, Aquatic Destroyer (Sea Giant), Troll Berserker, Draconic Shatterer (Blue Dragon), Faceless Destroyer, Wildkin Chieftan, Kobold Digger, Centaur Master Archer, Felhound Mage-killer, Undead Necromancer

I would love some feedback on what you guys would think about this, sadly I have no screenshots of this yet but they will be on here soon ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.