• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legends HighBourne Map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MelvinZamoraJr Presents

HighBourne; Legends Ver. 1.1
Created by Melvinzamorajr (map by Blizzard Enterntainment)

Map Info:

Well on my first map i uploaded LINK HERE: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/legends-243551/?prev=status%3Dp i didn't really know that I have to do a description and add screenshots (Maybe because I was Stupid) well, this HighBourne Race came to my Idea After playing the Blood Elf/Human Campaign in Warcraft III the Frozen Throne, after playing in one of it's interlude, Lady Vashj said to illidan "these are the Highbourne who served you longed ago" well then i looked into the internet for highbourne then sudden;y these things came up, i don't know how to make models so like um yeah.
Well the game is the same as playing any other melee map, i have some changes to the race, I have replaced Mountain King Model with King Model, DreadLord has been Replace with a Undead Blood Elf Model, Death Knight has been replace with a Arthas Model, Night Elf Units train HighBourne Units (they're like Blood Elves, but with high Elven/Blood Elven Units), Night Elf Building has been replace with HighBourne Building, All Models Found on this site :D

Features:
-GoldMines has been given Increase Gold
-Orcs are Powerful having Chaos Damage, but the problem is the AI orcs won't respond so, I were You, i wouldn't Play with Orcs
-Humans now train Human units, not Elven units, Hyrdomancers, Chaplains, Human Sorceress and Dwarven Units

Some else stuff about map:
i've now changed some stuff from the original map of legends and my pending map.
like Taverns, Mercenary Camps, and Heroes who sells Items.
it's Just Little.'

Screenshots and Videos:
Still The Same Legends Map by Blizzard Ent.

Image Description:
so these are just one of the few units you can Train:

[/hidden]

-Humans
233342-albums6865-picture75654.png

-Undead
233342-albums6865-picture75652.png

-Orcs
233342-albums6865-picture75655.png

-And Your Truly, the highBourne
233342-albums6865-picture75653.png

Change Log:

Added:
  • new undead units, Vampire, and DeathKnight,
  • human units; Chaplains, Human Sorceress and Hydromancers
  • Highbourne Buildings and chaos damage to orcs
Fixed:
  • why undead, Humans and highbourne won't
Changed:

Added:
  • Footman updated
  • DoomGuard, Infernals has been added to undead units, Lich has been replace with Lich Model i found on this site: HiveWorkShop.com
  • Mountain King has been replace with king models and new abbilities
  • Fix highbourne build now it say build highbourne keep, ETC. no longer saying build tree of ages,
  • Snowy Terrain
  • Ghoul harvest increase to 50
  • Hero Level increase to 25
  • Ranger has been added to HighBourne
Removed:
  • Creeps added
Fixed:
  • Humans will build units in Arcane Sanctum and workshop
Changed:
  • Creeps added
  • shops, Taverns and items added and updated

Special Thanks:
  • Blizzard Ent. because i don't know, because ijust usr their map

Models:
  • sorry i thought it said map, thanks to the people who made the models on this site it helps
Skins:
  • People on the Forums, to tell me how to use models
Icons:

Added:
  • Undead Building Updated

• Author's notes:
    Making a new altered melee map; Stormguard, Adding some Forsaken Units, human units (will be the Same, normal orcs and no night Elves just Naga

• Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
    Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Somehow i hate making Des. i get confuse, pretty much i sometimes don't know what i'm doin'
Contents

Legends HighBourne Map (Map)

Reviews
11:50, 8th Dec 2013 Orcnet: some problems.
Level 30
similar as my stated review in one of your upload:
The map has a lot of problems concerning the altered melees you've chosen:

- The orc races has little work mainly the addition of a Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan, why not change model of the current BL and do the changes? because of this the custom hero has no food limit which is bad

- The structure pig farm is a food provider then by tech 2 I get another food provider which is the default orc burrow? why not just pick 1

Then on the night elf:

-The race's mechanics still follows the default NE's systemic move. You only find custom models and do little changes

- There's a lot of missing imported buttons

- No quest menu indicating the changes, updates, credits, and so.

for now your map needs work, and since you are new do your time in practicing and working out a better altered melee map. Right now I see it as more of a template.

if you need help go to the Map Development sub-forum or contact me.