• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Legendary Arena Beta v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an Arena-map.
You pick your hero.
You choose the combi of your skills.
You choose the stats of your hero each level.
XP and money will be shared between your team - so no need to be greedy.
With your team you can kill boss. Else you can farm money for the team.
There will be arena from time to time, which the two teams is set up against each other.

The only spell, I have copi, is Charge from Palaslayer.

Keywords:
Legendary, Legen, Arena, Legendary Arena, Beta
Contents

Legendary Arena Beta v1.00 (Map)

Reviews
15:21, 21st May 2009 bounty hu15:19, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Please upload your maps to Epicwar, they are too poor of quality for our site. And read the rules! Rejected.

M

15:21, 21st May 2009
bounty hu15:19, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Please upload your maps to Epicwar, they are too poor of quality for our site. And read the rules! Rejected.

Level 31
Hope I didn't do anything wrong.
You're at least hoping.

I rate this resource by 1/5 and I suggest it for Rejection because of it's poor quality.

1. Map Description do not exit.
2. You warn players to do not buy heroes with same hot-keys? Are you joking? You must fix it. Also, I didn't see any hot-key notices of it at all. This must be improved.
3. Items misses their hot-keys notice aswell.
4. Stat providers misses a decent description, proper name and hot-key notices.
5. Gameplay is inbalanced.
6. I've found abilities that cannot be learned. I press it, nothing happens.
7. Ability choosement tables misses their hot-keys notice.
8. Terrian and environment art is badly developed. It looks ugly at this moment.

Level 2
2. Same hot-keys bug is fixed ^^ you CAN'T buy spell with same hot key
3. Items have no ht keys???
4. ???
5. Ofcourse? This is first map? Balance always come last?
6. What is the name of it?
8. Yes I know ^^ take time to fix terrian.

Sorry I dont find anything of these useful for fixing my game XD

6. The bug of the ability bug is useful, but i need a name ^^

And funny 90% of the tester like it like the Beta version still.
36 players played it.

It is still the first version ^^ ofcourse it will be better

But REALLY Thanks for your post ^^ A LOT

Level 31
Sorry I dont find anything of these useful for fixing my game XD
Alright, keep thinking like this until your resource will get rejected. Blame only yourself then.
And funny 90% of the tester like it like the Beta version still.
Didn't find it funny, huh.. Beta is 75% of map, and yours like 20%..
6. The bug of the ability bug is useful, but i need a name ^^
How hard is to load your map and try pressing every ability? You should had been tested it before you uploaded this resource..
5. Ofcourse? This is first map? Balance always come last?
First projects do not gives you a permission to upload low quality resources.
I was talking about the abilities that can learn hero without help of shops.
3. Items have no ht keys???
Items of shop misses it.
you CAN'T buy spell with same hot key
Because you made it all the same? Or didn't even try making it different? It must be improved.

Level 2
I did add the trigger, which makes you unable to buy same spell with same hot key. It might be the reason why nothing happen when you buy the spelll. I did test it and yes didn't though that the map is only 25%. How do you know? The map should be playable and this is the beta version for me. Sure I am noob at uploading map ^^ So how can I know when my map is good enough to call it beta version? I though beta is the first playable version.

Last edited:
Level 31
I did add the trigger, which makes you unable to buy same spell with same hot key. It might be the reason why nothing happen when you buy the spelll. I did test it and yes didn't though that the map is only 25%. How do you know? The map should be playable and this is the beta version for me. Sure I am noob at uploading map ^^ So how can I know when my map is good enough to call it beta version? I though beta is the first playable version.

I did not use a hot-key to buy abilities, since it has no hot-key notice. I just pressed it using my mouse, huh.

Map's taken area makes me think that it's only 25%, you use a large sized map for such a small gameplay. Only 25% of entire map is used, that makes me think like that.

Beta is not first playable version, obviously not. First is Alpha, that contains with 50% of gameplay. Beta contains with 75%. You cannot be noob at uploading, I believe you meant at making it, not uploading.

Level 2
It was not the point of using hot-key to buy spell. Hot key is the hot key of the spell ^^ When you have the spell, you bought, you can use the hot key on the spell.

And why i use a huge map? Because the map it is now is playable and it is like 75% of the map. I pick a huge map, because I would like to add more and more arena time for time. I want to make sure I will have enough of space ^^

Level 18
Why you have done so big terrain and didn`t use 8/10 of it? The spells are boring and nothing really interesting, and what would fit to the hero (intelligence mage doesn`t have anything good). The map really needs to be improved.

Level 2
Why you have done so big terrain and didn`t use 8/10 of it? The spells are boring and nothing really interesting, and what would fit to the hero (intelligence mage doesn`t have anything good). The map really needs to be improved.

The mage is good enough for early game ^^ but I will improve it much more. It is more int-supporter hero. They are imba for teamwork.