• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Left 6 Dead

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Six players, including up to five bots, must survive against sixteen minutes of undead. Randomly generated game means that exploring and discovering optimal camping spots is always important, as well as adding novelty each time around.
Yes, the pun from 'Left4Dead' doesn't work, but I don't like puns.

This is a work in progress. Fully playable, but I want some C&C so that I can add stuff to improve it.
Contents

Left 6 Dead (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Ignored for the time being. There is no defeat trigger. Even when all the players are defeated, the game keeps going until the last wave has spawned, where then the game ends in victory. Asides from the obvious problem, the map looks good...

M

VGsatomi: Ignored for the time being. There is no defeat trigger. Even when all the players are defeated, the game keeps going until the last wave has spawned, where then the game ends in victory. Asides from the obvious problem, the map looks good and plays well. Please fix.