• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

League of Legends: Infinity Edge

This is based on the item Infinity edge from the game League of Legends. I might do some more items if i see demand. Oh, be sure to let me know what item you think i should do next if you do want me to do more.
Previews
Contents

League of Legends - Infinity Edge (Icon)

Reviews
GhostThruster
useful, approved. the blade could be less curved in the centre, and the handle brighter.
Level 21
I think some shading and some highlighting on the front will do nicely.Also,it would be better if you put thebig pic in the description rather than using it for the preview.

Edit:I missed some words.sorry,very small and unresponsive mobile atm.it's fixed now

Last edited:
Level 8
the point of the blade i think is must be slightly lower and the hilt must be half visible like this............................................................................... (IGNORE ME I'M NO ART EXPERT!!!)btw that is approvable :)

Attachments

• 3031.png
    3031.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 104