• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leaderboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Yo
I've made this simple leaderboard, by reading various tutorials on different sites, but I just can't get it to work? I've only been trying in offline gameplay versus a computer player, but I've been playing around with conditions, and what I know it should work... Heres what I got:

• Init
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled Kills
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked player) controller) Equal to User
              • ((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
            • Then - Actions
              • Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
            • Else - Actions
      • Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)
And to Update:
  • Update
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Player_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = Player_Kills[((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1)]
          • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to Player_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
          • Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order
        • Else - Actions
I can't find any leaks, and it should work in Offline play also, shouldn't it?
Btw, I did try with No conditions at all @ Update trigger, and also "Enemy of Unit" condition.

Level 15
Tested some stuff out, still can't get it to work. I am using If/Then/else, so I tryed on Else - Actions to display a message (So I would see if it responded to the Conditions, which it didn't)
Note that the map is based on a two-spell map made by Bloodsoul (Just used it as a template).
I attached it, if anyone would like to take a look and perhaps see whats wrong. (The heroes etc ain't done, so nvm them :p

Attachments

• eddd.w3x
    129.9 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.