• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Latest patch bugging models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys,
I need some help.
Since the recent patch a lot of my custom (simple geoset edit) models are not showing up ingame anymore. They do show up in the editor, but not ingame. No green boxes or anything, which makes me suspect it is something texture related, but I don't understand why it shows up in the editor then but not ingame..
I attached one of the models that doesnt work anymore.

you guys got any pointers? noticed anything yourselves?

I also noticed another thing. Is that the standard Treebridge model isnt taking on the blight texture anymore, when placed on blight. (again, only ingame, editor it all looks normal..)

Attachments

• BigAshenTree.mdx
    14.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Editor Blighted.JPG
    Editor Blighted.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 58
  • ingame unblighted.JPG
    ingame unblighted.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 62
Level 10
oke.. thats odd..
thanks for testing, still clueless :D

Oke so they work as doodads. but not as destructables, that makes me think blizzard changed something with the replaceable textures.. more testing..

Last edited:
Level 21
makes me think blizzard changed something with the replaceable textures.. more testing..
Could you also check how classic models with team color look on the latest patch when used as doodads and destructibles?

Patch 1.29 (which I'm still on) added new player colors and changed destructibles from having black team color (the old black, which is now called coal) to either red or blue, depending on the 'Set Ally Color Mode' minimap setting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.