• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lands of Darkness Melee

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In the unexplored and untamed south, two forces have met.
The Elven Guardians, worshiping their gods of Day and Night, they were exiled to the south, and have since held this land from humans and other beings.
The Human Settlers, tired of their kings rule, they have gone to make their own living. Taking on the Elves religion, they are lead by Sol and Eclipse, and their unique priests of Day and Night working together.

This my first submitted map and is still in BETA mode. I do plan to add more units and better AI. Using two races based on Human and Night Elf, I have used my own techtreee and some new units. When I finish and make a ALPHA version, there will be a lot more units. Please rate and tell me bugs.

Known Bugs:
Elf AI
Elf Upgrades

Fixed Bugs:

Credits:
Sol+Eclipse=Armed Mage by Kitabake

Help:
(Is currently wanted)

Keywords:
Human, Elf, Forest, Melee, Custom Races
Contents

Lands of Darkness Melee (Map)

Reviews
10:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Horrible terrain, bad idea, poorly made heroes, Rejected. Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near approval.

M

10:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Horrible terrain, bad idea, poorly made heroes, Rejected.

Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near approval.