• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Landing Sequense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I need some help here, how can I make a flying unit land? I know about animation and use the flying animation height, but I need the model (Dragons) landing

Level 6
Hi, I need some help here, how can I make a flying unit land? I know about animation and use the flying animation height, but I need the model (Dragons) landing

You need to make a custom model with landing animation for that.
It is practically impossible. (Technically there are people who can do this but no one is going to bother to do it for you)

Level 5
I was gonna make the model myself, but the model editor is too great for my computer, I want to upgrade that but my big sister won't let me

Level 12
If you're talking about a dragon model with landing animations, then i'm pretty sure i saw it somewhere... ya its not hard to find. here it is. It's a dragon from warcraft 3. If you're finding a more unique dragon, then you might want this as your dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.