• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Land Scape Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey i suck at land scaping and i was just wondering if any one wants to help me get my silent hill map done +rep to any one who helps. it needs to be 160x128 in size and in case you dont know what silent hill looks like. Silent.jpgHill.jpgI.jpgLOL.jpgCO.jpgThats as close as i can get to showing you what the town looks like its kinda like a rusty town and deserted town thats real foggy.

Level 34
And come more often online too works just fine. :wsmile:

And I swear there was a Rule tab for reputation, oh wait that's for neg rep.

Oh well I try to do it myself:

How to get rep
1 - Help people out with problems, requests and etc. :week:
2 - Win contests and challenges :wwink:
3 - Make a model, skin, icon or spell* :wthumbsup:
4 - Rep parties even though sometimes 'they' don't like it and when Ralle founds out, he's the webmaster, he will give us some ''suprises.'' :wsmile:
5 - Have fun. :wthumbsup:
6 - If you got rep and you give rep your Rep Meter will not drop and you maybe lucky to get rep back. :wgrin:

* I mean with spells, custom spells not those cheap ass World Editor spells
if you know what I mean...

Level 1
i dont like how people do not help others becuase of their rep and posts...if they need help please give it to them or move on...dont give them useless advice ....anyways, ill havea go at that terrain and maybe post it up in 5-6 days (got finals coming up)

Level 3
im not nice just for rep i could care less.... what do you think i am heartless.... well if u seen silent hill forget that she stole my money she got what came to here RAWR lol

Status
Not open for further replies.