• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Land Mine Adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need a model of the goblin lane mine but bigger, or more visible.

People cant seem to see them in my game , and its important they can. (they cant see them too well they are not invisible for them

Here is link to picture of game so you see what i mean, and game info
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86314

Unless theres a easy way with the editor to change it, but its weird it doesn't seem to be under units but when you cast the spell it makes a unit of the mine.

I know how to change color of size of units, but i cant find it there.

Level 22
You can change the scaling value if you are using it as an item/unit not as an effect. You can also make it movement type: fly or hover with flying height 10-100 to be above the ground and ofc speed 0, so that it cannot move. The simplest I think.

It is Neutral Hostile>> Campaign (12) not Melee(280)

Just tell me, how did you make the map look like that? I know if you lift the camera in the editor high and then you see only a little part of the map. Maybe you used camera triggers to make the view like that but what settings?

Level 12
Not sure what you mean.

Do you mean looking straight down?

Change the Angle for the camera to make it look down.

Or if you meant the camera ,thats locked to a unit then. thats a trigger and its...Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to TheTrains[0], offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation.

Thnx for the help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.