• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Land der Toten

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a RPG map you can edit this but put me in credits

-you can pick a hero
-lvl 185
-you can get Spells in the middle of the town
-it´s a beta map

-PLS NO BAD COMMENTS

MFG
SEELE

Keywords:
Land der Toten
Contents

Land der Toten (Map)

Reviews
18:08, 9th Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected German maps are not allowed here.

M

18:08, 9th Jan 2011
ap0calypse: Rejected

German maps are not allowed here.

Level 6
No bad comments? Dude you description sucks. Add credits, features, changelog, pictures or videos. Downloading now...

Level 37
-The terrain is very poor
-The map is in German
-Lvl 185 heroes at the beginning with extremely high stats
-No abilities
-No story
-Triggers are full of leaks

Animations look stupid when attack speed is extremely high.

You need to improve every aspect of the map greatly.

Level 2
is a hero lvl 185 ohhh you must delete him

i have upload this map again. Now are no Hero at the beginnig

This map is a week old.I will edit this map and upload new.

please hold the line

Level 8
Wait, how can the players pick a hero if there are already 4 Sargeras...es...whatever, waiting there? I mean, there are 4 Sargeras characters, that are Blood Elves, which have no relation to Sargeras; he was the leader of the Burning Legion.

Also, level up to 150? But all heroes are already level 185...it also has lacking description, use BB Codes to improve it. Map is not in English too (is in German). Also, bad terrain. You should fill up the Quest Log with something at least - Quests, info, anything.

Level 7
Map in German. No suggested players. Bad description. No proper credits.
4 rule violations. 'Nuff said.
Vote for REJECTION.

Level 9
Lol, Call of Duty: Black Ops
Zombie mode: KINO DER TOTEN

I might be wrong about that but this is just retarded, this ain't no German site.