• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LanCraft 1.01 BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool originates from here

This program for lan games.Just extract to Warcraft III forder & run this program, write IP and play in lan.
Contents

LanCraft 1.01 BETA (Binary)

Reviews
ZypherXII [02-07-2008]: This tool violates The Main Rules of the Hive Workshop (look for post below). ~Ignored~

M

ZypherXII [02-07-2008]:
This tool violates The Main Rules of the Hive Workshop (look for post below).

~Ignored~

Level 5
:D oh boy oh boy!!! this neat little program lets you host games on LAN, and people off the net join!!! the people that want to join have to have it, and type in your IP in the IP box ... the program will then search for the IP's game on LAN (the game has to be done already when the IP is typed in) and then the person can join the persons LAN game off the net! i'm loving this, i've been dreaming for this!! thanks so much F4nG!! :D

3.26ly

3.26ly

Use GG Client and play whatever you want, how many people are connected to friends or so to play together ? With GG cleitn play solo, 2v2, rpg in the rpg channel with people all over the world. No lag too. Way better than all existing non bnet servers or LANs, if your skilled soloer like me you can even take part in tournaments as your custom games increase level of aka but tehre are no stats and you cant lose exp. SO enjoy, much better thing.

Level 8
ZypherXII [02-07-2008]:
This tool violates with Site Rules.

The Hive Workshop does not support and will not condone the use of private servers for Warcraft game play. The advertisement, discussion or promotion of private game servers is prohibited at THW. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to World of Warcraft®. Threads or signature files including such content will be closed or deleted without notice. Violators will be punished.
~Ignored~