• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

lagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 6
there is something weird in my map. i just tested it (which i have already done hundreds of times before) and then it started to lagg extremely (1 second in-game took at least 5 seconds). but it never lagged before, although there are not more units in the map now. i tested to remove most of the units by triggering after 2 seconds and then the lagging stopped. but why was it never lagging before (i even played it on battlenet)

nvm now found it myself

Level 26
Well, we cannot guess your problem, either. Maybe try to remember what has changed between the last test and the current one. If this does not succeed, try to reduce the simultaneously running features to be able to clarify which feature it depends on. If you can safely reconstruct the problem, you have an approach. The features can be Blizzard objects as well as your code.

Status
Not open for further replies.