• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LaG Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok the zombie map im makeing . well in later times this zombie mess get freaky laggy as hell and im wondering if anyone could give me some advice to this and i got rid of as much stuff im not useing to "try" to reduce lag but it didn't help could anyone help. the reason im doing this is in big online matchs like more than 3 people its too much and you lag out. if you need the map just ask ill attach it. also your name will be added if your suggestion works so everyone will know you fix that problem of the map. thank you for your time:thumbs_up:

well since its late game, its either:
A) you didnt deleak it, if you duno if u did, then you didnt
B) Units are Pileing up somewhere on the map, causeing it to lag lategame
C) Your useing high resolution models, combined with the effects of B
Although i doubt this, since your prolly useing the origional wc3 Zombie, which isnt that higha polly...
Or
D) you have a trigger that only fires lategame, but fires rapidly

posting your map here will likely get it fixed..., id help but im pretty buisy on my own XD

Level 5
rawr

thanks you 2 for th advice heres the map try it first so you can see before you try to fix it

Attachments

• The Zombie Game Of Mass LAGG.w3x
    973.9 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.