• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ladder Map Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
My ROC and TFT maps like you know emerald gardens and the ones played for ladder games, well i changed all the file names that they were in and now i cant play ladder games cause it says theyre missing i cant remember what the correct path file name was can someone check theirs and tell me what it is i know this much so far C:/Program Files/Warcraft III/Maps/ then what goes in can someone check then post it for me, sorry if this is in wrong topic mods i wasnt sure where else to put it

Level 2
Are you by any chance referring to Emerald Shores, a TFT map? If so, then the file name is '(6)EmeraldShores' without quotes.

Level 4
Just to put this at the top of the forum list so some people might take a look into it since im really peeved... could someone please give me a hand... it would be much appreciated.... i just need someone to check their blizzard ladder map folder and tell me the name of the folder

Level 34
Is there a Blizzard ladder folder? I don't have one, maybe because I don't play ladder.

Can't find anything about a ladder folder.

Level 4
thanks heaps man havent checked that it works yet, i havent been on in ages, much appreciated for the hand,
ok checked it out and changed it but it didnt work still says map missing anyone else got a different path to tell me can u please give me a hand i really need it, ive looked for people that have the original disc so i can reload everything but the guy i originally got it off left the country :( anyways and help will be appreciated, Turok.

Status
Not open for further replies.