• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

La Aventura Desafiante

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
"challenging adventure" is a map which consists of becoming as strong as possible, for that you will have a wide variety of objects that you can buy and find There are items that cannot be bought but can be won by challenging.
Some objects are inspired by objects from movies, comics, series, etc. As for example, the gems of infinity, the gauntlet of infinity, the unique ring, etc.
Some objects are "unique" and that is why they are hidden in some challenges.
Some challenges consist of passing a maze, capturing the flag, resisting waves of enemies, etc.
The heroes that can be chosen are varied, some heroes are inspired by characters from movies, series, etc.
Also every approximately 30 minutes there is a special event to win powerful items.
On the map there is a `` Safe Zone '' that serves to cure you, buy and sell objects and units.
The objective of the game is to defeat the `` master of the four elements '', but I warn you that it will not be easy to get to the room where it is since it is full of enemies too strong and willing to protect the master.
PD: Sorry for the bad translation of the google translator
By: Juanr
Previews
Contents

La Aventura Desafiante (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
Until fully translated, this will remain in Substandard.
Level 2
Le dediqué meses al mapa y cuando decido subirlo me dí cuenta de que habían reglas (que a mi me parece absurdo que si o si tenga que estar todo en ingles). El mapa está bastante bien, tiene un par de cosas que hay que modificar pero pido ayuda y nadie me contesta, por eso disfruten del mapa que subí y les sirve para que puedan aprender más idiomas así no les tienen que andar traduciendo todo.

We have the rules for good reasons. English only is to simplify the map reviewing process in addition to ensuring it can be understood by majority of the site users. If you use other languages, then more than half of your potential users will be confused during the game.

Next non-English post will have some consequences. Use translators (Google Translate) if necessary. Please, abide by the rules.

Level 19
Le dediqué meses al mapa y cuando decido subirlo me dí cuenta de que habían reglas (que a mi me parece absurdo que si o si tenga que estar todo en ingles). El mapa está bastante bien, tiene un par de cosas que hay que modificar pero pido ayuda y nadie me contesta, por eso disfruten del mapa que subí y les sirve para que puedan aprender más idiomas así no les tienen que andar traduciendo todo.

Bueno, ya que últimamente han aparecido muchos mapas en español, quiero aclarar algo.
Las comunidades funcionan en base a reglas y respeto, cuando uno se une a una comunidad, lo hace aceptando las reglas de ésta, sea expresa o tácitamente. Siempre puedes intentar cambiar las reglas si no te gustan (no digo que sea fácil de hacer pero no es imposible). Sin embargo, imponer tú forma de pensar y creer que las reglas se adaptaran a ti demuestra tú falta de relación con la comunidad y tú poca madurez.
Como puedes ver aquí tenemos miembros de todos los países y lugares, y gente más que capaz de entender 2, 3 y hasta más idiomas.
Sin embargo, los casos aislados prueban la regla general, la mayoría de la gente sólo maneja un idioma, que es el íngles, y por lo mismo se hace más simple si hacemos todo en íngles.
Quiero aclarar además que Hiveworkshop es definido, en su escencia, como la página web de warcraft 3 para los editores de Estados Unidos, y aunque la comunidad se haya internacionalizado con el tiempo, ello no quita la premisa inicial.

Long wall of text to explain to him why rules are a thing. I won't go over the details but basically I am telling him that when he joins a community it is expected that he adapts his behaviour to that community's rules, and not the other way around.
Kudos.

Level 7

Tu lo que eres es tonto y un puto niñato, del 97 tenías que ser, anda pírate de aquí, no vuelvas en tu vida y cierra la puerta al salir.