• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Légendes de la mort (The actual game name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Base Ideas
It's going to be a free-for-all game with the options of "modes" to make it a team game (on certain game modes of course, but I'll get into that a little later). If you've ever played Red Winter or Elimination Tournament, it's like Elimination Tournament with Red Winter-like heroes and Elimination Tournament-type gameplay (with a few extra modes, but once again, I'll get into all of this a little later in the posts).

Game Modes
The basis to every map. Without these, the map will suck obviously:
-Deathmatch: Basic FFA to 100 kills. (Seems like a lot I know, but once I release a beta test, it will become much more easy to see why)
-King of the Hill: Not going to happen in the first version or the beta, but it's basically like King of the Hill from Halo. For those of you who have never played Halo, there's an allotted area on the map called "the hill". When you're in "the hill" you get +1 to your score for every second you're inside it (basically +1 second to your score every second). The main goal is to get 5 minutes of hill domination first. In the sight of contestation of the hill (more than 1 person in the hill), both people get +1 second every 3 seconds.
-Capture the Flag: A basic PVP mode of almost every FPS game for the past decade. There are 2 teams (this is the only gameplay mode where you gain allies) of 5 people. You have two options: protect your flag, or capture the opponent's flag. To score you must capture their flag and have your flag in your base somewhere (doesn't matter if the enemy has it, just that it's in your base). First team to 5 wins.
-Oddball: There will be an item that randomly spawns on the map called the "Oddball". Every second you have it in your inventory you gain +1 second. When you die, it drops at that spot. (Basically like King of the Hill, but much longer because it's much easier to get/lose).
That's it for the modes.

Characters
The foundation of every great game. In this one, however (as the name states, if you can understand French that is), all the characters are from random genre's. At the moment (well, in the first version atleast), there will be 12 characters (10 players). In the beta I'm releasing, there will only be 6 (It will be made for 3v3). Characters I have finished already include: Sunabozu from the anime Desert Punk (the guy in my signature and avatar), Darth Revan (from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, an RPG for the Xbox), Master Chief (the main character from the Halo series), En_Fuego (the person posting this), and Muad'Dib (the protagonist from the popular Sci-Fi series Dune).
Note: If any hero in the game (mainly myself or any other character based off of one of my friend's online pseudonym) seems rigged, I'm all for taking them out and they are not meant to be rigged or secret characterish in any way.

Items
Most games like this don't have items, so they're in consideration for me. I may or may not decide for them.

Terrain
It's rather simple: A spot in the top left corner for you to pick your heroes from Taverns, then a main area on the top half (kind of like a mountainous forest type thing, almost like the Forest of Death from Naruto for those of you that know what it is), and the bottom half occupies the bases that have teleporters (cave entrances lol) to the main area.

Name
If you can read French, then you know that the game name in English is "Legends of Death", which, believe me, is probably the corniest name title ever. If you can think of a name that would be amazingly, fantastically, super-dooper, awesome.

Credits
Anyone that provides a model, skin, trigger, idea, or anything even miniscule, deserves credit. So I plan on giving it.

Any help or feedback on the ideas is appreciated >.>

Level 15
Sounds good ^^ ive got some heroes u might want, but tell me - is it only anime/movie charteres or also charceres thats from other things? lke my brain xD
You could have some items like Healthpack or medi kit.
grenades/flash grenades (stun emenys?)
Kevlar armors and so on.
I think i can come up whit a name soon, when i do, i just edit this post ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.