• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Konstrukt_SniperMissile01

Keywords:
sniper missile
Contents

Konstrukt_SniperMissile01 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Works ingame. Very nice for your Marine models.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-29-07]

Works ingame. Very nice for your Marine models.

3.26ly

3.26ly

Cool missile, for my future map i think i wont need sniper as there would be even more advanced weapons, but thats cool. 10/10

Level 2
Hay,Im gonna have a up and coming game and will be useing some of your mods and stuff, this looks already like a awesome mod, i'll give credit as soon as I figure out how to do quests. 5/5 cause of screen shot lol ok.

Level 3
Uh-huh...

I'm making a sniper and using 'instant' attack isn't really realistic, so I find the creation of this model a neccesity for any modern warfare model collection. [ I collect the good models ;) ] In any case, good job on doing what must be done. 5/5 for practicality.

Level 4
Your models are cool but the problem with this is it has spaces inbetween white line thingys witch look wierd 3/5 for now fix thatand 5/5

Maybe its just me so u im not gunna rate yet but uh i found out howtoo use ur effect attachments

Ok heres wat u do Events: A unit is attacked
Conditons: Attacking unit equal to (the unit u want to attach effect to)
Actions: SpecialEffect - Create a special effect attached to the weapon of (Attacking unit) using (your effect attachment)
Special Effect - Destroy last created special effect

Now after that ur gunna want to go into Gameplay Constants and change the decay time for effects to iether 2.00 or 1.00. wichever after that ur done

Level 4
i made a sniper out of konstrukt stuff but i cant get the rang right, i set it to like 5,000 but his range is still like 400. omg i need a better sniper
Xaria, I don't know if since you posted this you were able to fix the problem, but it's most likely your unit's acquisition range. It's the exact top field in the Combat section, and that sets the range at which your unit will see and encounter enemies. It must be greater than the unit's range, otherwise it will set the range to match it. Hope I helped.