• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Koffing

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
109 - Koffing

This model was made in order to keep the lowest filesize possible. That's the reason why it lacks some shading and etc...
It is squished. The model itself has 8KB after imported to the map, although that doesn't show properly.

If you use it in your map give me credits for it. Check this thread's first post for more information.

Do not distribute this model anywhere without my explicit permission.

Keywords:
pokemon, koffing, poison, gas
Contents

Koffing (Model)

Reviews
13:13, 10th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Particle count is way too high on this. I think you should make the particles Blend instead of Additive. Also, maybe during his Spell Channel anim, change the Speed of the particles so it looks like he's trying to smoke...

M

13:13, 10th Apr 2009
Pyritie: Particle count is way too high on this. I think you should make the particles Blend instead of Additive. Also, maybe during his Spell Channel anim, change the Speed of the particles so it looks like he's trying to smoke the place up, not just make smoke near his holes. Does koffing really always have smoke coming out from him? I thought that was only when he was attacking.

20th Apr 2009
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected.

Blinkboy: just change lifespan of the particles from 3.0 to 1.5, that should do. Set to Rejected until update. (once u update, it gets back to pending)

109.gif

reputation_highpos.gif
Koffing
reputation_highpos.gif

Give me credits for making this model! ;)

It is squished. In Import Manager the MODEL will show as 26KB model, but the truth is that the size consumed is around 8KB.

The texture's filesize is around 5KB big when imported and saved, although that won't show properly either, as most of the imported files.

Visit my Pokémon Model Gallery

Last edited: